Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Much to the delight of my plants outside, the rain started softly now it is now consistently falling in a light medium sprinkle. The puddles seem to reverberate the droplets. Somehow, though a soft gray blue cloudy sky still makes me feel the thought of "that's okay." I will go through my library of dvd's and find something I haven't seen in a while and curl up to a cup of warm milk. Olivia (kitty) is just satisfied that I am home on vakay (vacation) with her this week.

I tried not to look at my work email but .... yes, I did. I need to not think of work this week or this will not really be a vakay of relaxation.

Anyways, I'm guessing I will hunt for the dvd of Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston with Rodolfo the blind farrot, "Along came Polly." I recall it being a fun movie and light hearted comedy.