Friday, April 1, 2011

zoomin' around the lake 1966 porche 911

Now that Spring has arrived the tuning up for a drive is coming sooner after the rainy weather stops coming through the area. Though the daffodils and the tulips have not yet bloomed fully, I am looking forward to a spin on a favorite car we have. This car is a 911 model 1966 year porche, it is a shifting... and your head thrown back, zooming fun ride around the lake. It was recovered from a garage with 25 years of rest and not driven at all. We have enjoyed fixing it the last 3 years. Now spiffied up and shined... we regard it a beauty and some say rare at this condition.

CR: Have stuck to my quotidian diet with success and hope to loose the jiggle while jogging around the park. I have succeeded in loosing a few pounds of the jiggle and smiling my way to a fun summer jogging. Yes, there were times I fell off the wagon but you have to get back on sometime, hopefully soon after. I am happily getting back on track.