Friday, March 25, 2011

the polite cardinal



The cardinals were feeding quickly to avoid sharing the bird feeder with the red wing black birds. I side with the cardinals due to the black birds flap overly excited when they feed. If you can imagine politeness among creatures. The cardinals fly in pick out their seeds and fly off to the side to the lilac bush and finish eating. While taking polite turns with the other birds they share the tray with.




My flowery plantings of snapdragons along with the daffodils are gaining height. It may snow in the next two days on Sunday. Hopefully, the daffodils will not stunt growth due to the snap of cold weather.

CR: Have been watching my bp and hb per minute. Lately, hb or heartbeat is a little too fast. I need to cut back on potassium and foods that start fast heart rate. Discussed this with the Dr at last visit. Dr ran a specific test on potassium and vitamins on my request. Next visit tentative in 2 weeks.