Wednesday, August 31, 2011

is there enough time in a day?

Today's menu was 'keeping up' with clients and making everything work like clock work. It's true there isn't enough time in the day to fit everything in. I salute those individuals who make everything in their lives work and make their primary time to love and be with their family as well.

As soon as I came home, of course, who's very blue eyes looked at me lovingly was Miss Olivia. At six months she's a cute ball of fur. I like to talk to her as she looks up and listens to me. She purrs in gratitude of affection and attentiveness or just in presence of company. This picture is of Miss Olivia. I have a new camera... and am not quite happy yet with the shots. So I will read up on the preferences and set them for better results.

CR: For lunch went to Panera for their Asian Salad...mmmm delish! Light offerings after work for dinner due to just plain not hungry. Went for fruit... banana, grapes and strawberries maybe something latter if I really want something. BP this evening is 118/75 this reading is better than this morning even after a busy day.