Sunday, August 28, 2011

sipping for health

I am now sipping for health with coconut juice. I have found my blood pressure has lowered. I fell into the thought of coconut juice as a healthy alternative to soda and a refreshing taste other that plain water. At a price of $1 a can of 500 ml or 16.9 fluid oz I have stocked up on it. I am drinking young coconut juice with pulp. I am limiting myself to one can a day so not to increase my normal intake of sugars.


Here are encouraging articles written on website www.livestrong.com search for pros and cons of coconut juice. I drink simple young coconut juice with pulp.

Weather: Hurricane Irene passed thru last night Saturday. Only rain and gusts of wind were evident. The next morning Sunday we had no electricity for about 2 hours or so. Everything is fine now.