Monday, August 22, 2011

peaceful places

I am returning to my peaceful places and found wonderful open breath of fresh air has come back to me.

My good news! There are several to count my blessings.

Life has been kind and given me a chance to get acquainted with new twin kitty's named Olivia with her sister named Isabela in the house I am presently in. Yes, sisters but definitely not alike and now six months old. They are fun and rambunctious though curious and funny to watch. A nice distraction while other exciting events go on in my life.

Then I just received news 2 hours ago that the house I have been patiently waiting for is approved. My settlement date will be my choice next month. I will then have keys on hand and my excitement is just growing with anticipation on a home of my very own. A three bedroom (but one room will be the master with a sitting room) rancher style home with a driveway and front and backyard.

Currently, I have been working hard and have a great working team at work with bonding friendships. It will be almost one year since hired in, well exactly ten months so far. I am in the mitts of a double promotion to Assistant Branch Manager at the bank. OMGosh ... can life be any kinder!

Now after all this excitement... I choose to meditate and find my mind in peaceful places right now. I know I can go out and celebrate like crazy but I choose to sit here and close my eyes... breath and let my mind find peaceful places. I think my celebration will be inside my heart and I will find my mind in a kinder place, a very happy place. Oh and I will hug and kiss Olivia (kitty) ... she keeps bugging me right now *smile*

A mindful question to you: when you receive good news, how do you feel and how do you channel it in your life... what do you call or define a fortunate and happy event?