Sunday, March 22, 2009

food lifestyle

For me, "catching notice" when food is seeming creeping into my mouth and onto the scale. I know that one to two pounds is an important change when the scale goes up. So what was it? Yes, I do know, it is getting not enough sleep for me triggers an eating reaction. Friday night I did not sleep until 3:30 am which is way too late. I got up three hours latter and started my day Saturday at 6:30 am. I exercised as usual and started working around the house. Sleeping for me is at least 8 hours to feel great.  Having less sleep and feeling quite lousy to feeling food to pep me up ends up in eating too much. It is important to get enough sleep to feel great and have stamina to have a great day. 

How many times do you feel that you need a food pick me up? Why is that? It may be that you may have not had rested and am tired then need to eat to feel better. Or you really need to have a food schedule to help yourself out. I get that response. So it is also important to eat throughout the day with your lifestyle. Everyone is different. I have a morning that is quiet and then my day goes into gear starting with exercise then assigned work I need to get done and ends in resting in the evening then sleep. My food is light in the morning then two meals with a snack within 2 hours to stave hunger and unscheduled food mishaps. Knowing your daily-life-style will help decide what kind of food lifestyle you need for a great day.