Thursday, March 19, 2009

sunny day with a twist

Sunny day with a twist of reality! 

I decided today to go back to weighing food in= 30 protein:40 carb:30 fat with the help of Cronometer software. It is more useful calorie and nutrient consumption wise to at least really know what I have eaten. I am as well taking my vitamins and fiber too. I do eat 2 meals and 2 snacks starting as lunch, snack, dinner, snack.  When I rise, I quietly have hot tea and 1 cup of 50/50 juice.  50/50 juice is 1/2 cup fresh squeeze juice and 1/2 cup cold bottled water.  This brings up my blood sugar for the morning. Following thereafter with resistance pilates performer machine exercises: 20 min. jump cardio board, then next day 40 min. level 2 pilates resistance machine exercises. Pilates on performer machine: core strengthening and stability, balance muscle strength with resistance, while no high stress impact on joints at all... truly an exercise for life. 

In two weeks I will visit my Dr. K and check my blood pressure and weight. I know I am doing well with my weight and am within 3-4 lbs. within my weight at age 27.  I have a reunion in October, in the fall. Hopefully, I will be at class senior weight about 12 lbs less or so. Don't we always wish we can make it down to our high school senior class weight! ha ha *smile* but I really do and I will be persistent or rather consistent with my nutrition and exercise. Wish me well.