Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter sunday

This is Easter Sunday and it's sunny and the air is cool and fresh. I worked out early this morning and am appreciating the solitude right now. I'm glad it's part rural here where you can see and hear nature which has a calming affect in my life here. I will be walking around the backyard which is 2 acres looking at my fruit trees and my new container garden in front of my green house.

Today's food fair to Easter

Morning tea and also throughout the day
1 cup coffee sometime during the day
20 minutes Pilates Cardio rebounder, pilates machine
150 g Almond Breeze, which is a source of vitamin D

Lunch
100 g Spinach raw
14 g Cranberries dried unsweetened
12 g Walnuts crumbled
2 T Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, 80 calories

Snack
115 g Blueberries fresh
7 Almonds

Dinner
This is unusual for me and I included red meat today
210 g Beef Rib Eye Roast
160 g Baked Potato
45 g Acorn Squash mashed
100 g Iceburg lettuce
4 g Sunflower seeds over salad
2 T Wishbone Lite French, 50 calories

Snack
75 g Blueberries fresh
1 T Cocoa plain and hot water, CR Cocoa 20 calories

This is 1,064 calories: 111 grams carbs, 77 grams protein, 36 grams fats
Vitamin D: Almond Breeze drink and outside gardening with hat, sunscreen
Meals and snacks are at 2 to 3 hours
I use vitamins and mineral supplements on things I am low on.
Today's food protein:carb:fat 30:40:30
Note today's food has 83% vitamins and 84% minerals daily requirements and includes Omega-3 and Omega-6 before adding supplement pills of vitamin and minerals to my diet today.