Monday, April 20, 2009

ice cream

We had errands to run today. So today's outing included a scoop of ice cream.  I wanted to work it into the food diary and yes I did do that. CR lifestyle does not incumber my food choice, I just work it in. Especially if it is something fun that I can work on having.

Today's food diary

Morning tea and also throughout the day
1 cup coffee sometime during the day
20 minutes Pilates Cardio rebounder, pilates machine
28 g Whey Protein mixed with water after workout

Lunch
100 g Spinach fresh
115 g Tomato wedges
15 g Cranberries dried
11 g Walnuts crumbled
1 Hard boiled egg
2T Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette

Snack
1 Scoop Pecan Praline ice cream

Dinner
100 g Chicken Caciatore lite version
100 g Egg noodles
100 g Cauliflower

Snack
74 g Blueberries
145 g Almond Breeze

Nightcap
1 T Cocoa plain with Splenda, CR Hot Cocoa 20 calories

This is 1,000 calories: 107 grams carbs, 78 grams protein, 34 grams fat
Vitamin D: Almond Breeze and gardening outside with hat, sunscreen
Vitamin C 100% and 97% Omega-3 and 45% Omega-6
Meals and snacks are at 2 to 3 hours
I use vitamins and mineral supplements on things I am low on.
Today's food=> 30:40:30  protein:carb:fat