Wednesday, February 2, 2011

lilac ragdolls


We will be adopting two ragdoll lilac kittens. This is a sample picture of a lilac ragdoll. The expected birthing is this month February. We are very excited! We decided to get a brother and sister so they can be happy together always. I've decided to call her Isabela and the boy kitty Oliver. Expected home arrival possibly April.

We've been redoing the home little by little. I have finished my quiet room. The closet has been redone with Container Store items. A dark brown theme. Six labeled large square zippered closed cloth organizers for folded items in shelves and floor and all hanging items in labeled hanging chocolate zippered clothes bags purchased somewhere else. When I finished I thought I was in a store. Then opposite I found a great Logan Storage Console from Pier 1 that was on sale before Christmas 2010. I sit a large crystal vase of fresh white roses on top of it and a simple dark wood Tivoli Audio radio in glossy dark walnut. Also, a large canvass painting on the wall hung over it. At Pier 1 I found the Charisse Armchair to sit by my window to watch the Cardinals. Beside that, I have a tiny simple table that sits my Mac Laptop perfectly the same dimensions and the printer underneath on the floor. At this point nothing else goes into the room. Occasionally, I end up in the room watching the Cardinals or listening to music and reading and misc. Maybe, one day Isabela and Oliver will be joining me in watching the birds too.