Monday, February 28, 2011

oscar's best actor

Colin Firth won last night best actor and as well as his movie won best movie, The King's Speech, at the 2011 Oscar's. He is my favorite actor and yesterday I predicted the movie would win. Yea. I will be adding it to my movie library. I have some of his movies, even bridget jones's diary and bridget jones's the edge of reason with renee zellweger and hugh grant. I enjoy any movie he's done. I understand the queen enjoyed his movie also. This picture is kindly attributed to source: flickr:filming colin and Helena and author: www.lancashire.gov.uk and licensed under: Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.

CR: I am making a point to eat on time. Feeling not too tired from being overly busy. We'll have a day off tomorrow for some art and me time. It rained today, so tomorrow no running around if I can help it.