Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ladies club

Ladies club luncheon was yesterday and it was fun as usual.  They had a speaker from our area a retired colonel 57 yrs. that recently ran for congressman.  His topic was controversial regarding amnesty and immigration. The ladies club tries to keep us open minded but yet informed on what's out there.  After the meeting my girlfriend and I went on a short road trip to get vitamins and pantry items.  I came across fish oil for omega 3's DHA and EPA by Carlson made in Norway. It says to try a teaspoon (40 calories) mixed with food or try on salads. It has a lemon taste to it. I may try it on vegetables instead of butter or in a homemade vinaigrette.

Morning tea and also throughout the day
40 minutes Pilates Level 1 on Aero Pilates machine
10 minutes shoulder therapy exercises
28 g Whey Protein vanilla flavor mixed with water, 110 calories

Lunch
100 g Baby spinach
17 g Walnuts
18 g Cranberries dried unsweetened
2 tbsp Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, 80 calories
35 g Chicken breast

Snack
22 g Wheat Thins, 100 calorie packet multi-grain
200 g Vegetable juice, low sodium, 44 calories

Dinner
113 g Wild Salmon sundried tomato, garlic by World Catch, 1 packet
80 g Brown rice
80 g Peas and Carrots plus 1 pat butter

This is 982 calories: 102 grams carbs, 75 grams protein, 33 grams fat.
I use vitamins and mineral supplements on things I am low on.
I use Cron-O-Meter with my personalized percentages.
Today's food, protein:carb:fat 30:40:30     The goal is 30:40:30