Thursday, January 1, 2009

new day

I am enjoying my morning tea and feeling good that it is starting off well.

Exercise: This morning I completed my pilates routine. I had hurt my left shoulder when I grabbed the handle in the passenger side of the car cab incorrectly. I should have used my right arm then lift to get into the passenger seat since it sat high. Working through the exercise I am stretching it gently and strengthening the shoulder and arm. It is feeling more balanced as I move my arms when I casually walk through. The pilates machine workout makes me feel my body is more aligned and feeling better.

Food total 865 calories 25:41:34 (p:c:f): Tea all day; Brunch: Alternative bagel 110kal with jalapeno cheese slice; Snack: spinach salad with avocado, red onion, walnuts, dried cranberries, vinaigrette; Dinner: broiled pork loin, baked potato, broccoli. I still wonder if bread of any kind is at all good, even if it is an alternative bagel for 7 grams fiber's sake? I am compiling my cron stats and convinced I should supplement with various vitamins. I have a fiber supplement order to be received in a couple days.

Around the property: Early morning walk through. SD and I did upkeep on the filter on the 11,000 gallon water tank. Cruiser had his early morning jaunt to next doors property (horses, white turkeys, hens, goat or maybe I heard sheep and anything there might be there. One neighbor was still partying this morning well into noon with their music drifting by for New Years. Building a fire for this evening, should be warm and cozy.